Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VALENTINES DAY SURPRISE!!

Our first married Valentines Day was SO special!! A couple weeks ago I told Joey that for Valentines Day I didn't want roses or flowers because they were too expensive and a waste of money..So I told him that I would rather he just plan a romantic surprise! Little did I know he had this planned far in advance!
We both had to work, but we got off around 5pm. He beat me home and packed all our bags and got all ready! When I got home I had some balloons and a cute pillow pet waiting for me! We planned on going out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, but it was way too busy, so we went to CPK instead! It was not busy at all and just what we were craving! After that we shopped around the gatewood for a little bit, and then we were headed home! I was a little dissapointed because I didnt think he had anything planned. Well...I was wrong! We drove to this way fancy hotel in downtown SLC! I couldnt believe we were really staying there! I have been wanting to stay in a hotel for awhile and he knew it and surprised me! I really couldnt believe he had this planned! I was so happy! For Valentines day I made him a special book of all the things we have done together since we've been married, and it listed our goals for 2011! It was definetly not as special as the night he had planned, but he seemed to like it! :) Joey is amazing! I love him so much!!
Here's a few pictures of our fun night.......

These next pictures are pretty funny! We found some robes in the closest and decided to take some fun pictures! On our honeymoon we took pictures in the mirrors on the elevators everday..so here we have a little honeymoon flashback of mirror pics! haha



















5 comments:

  1. Those are quite possibly the coolest robes I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night. I love surprises, they are the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a surprise!!! That sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so romantic!! Isn't Valentines Day SO much better when you are married? ha. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Joey, you are awesome! Those pictures were so cute, Kandace! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete