Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bout Time...

I know, I know! It's been a little while since I last updated! I just don't feel like very many exciting things have happened lately! We went up to Boise, Idaho with Joey's parents to see Grandma Brock and help her clean and do some stuff! It was so good to see her and get to spend time all together! We also went to lunch with Josh and Teri and the boys, and we had some dinner at Joey's Aunt and Uncles house. I love Joey's family! We always have so much fun when we're together!


Joey turned the big 26 in January, so I surprised him with a Ski day up at Snowbird! This was the 1st time we have ever been skiing together here in Utah! We had alot of fun.....well...minus the fact that our very first run we got seperated for at least an hour and I was on the other side of the mountain, and I was lost and didnt know how to get back! (Let's just say I told Joey I would NEVER go skiing with him again, and maybe I cried a little bit)! ...haha After I had a little cat nap and got some food in me I was good to go for the rest of the day! We had alot of fun together!



During the days when Joey is working or watchin some sports I dont care to watch..haha..I have started to make some baby blankets! My mother in law Lisa taught me how to make them and they are so cute and pretty easy. So I decided since they are fun, and thats the only thing I really know how to make, that I would make a few of them and give them to people! NO...I AM NOT PREGNANT..THEY ARE NOT FOR ME! Everybody asks me that haha...So let me know if you have a baby anytime soon and you may be lucky enough to get one of my blankets! haha..they are DEFINETLY not perfect, or anywhere close! But I enjoy it and I have alot of fun making them!


Since Joey recently graduated, he has still only been workin 30 hours a week! But a few weeks ago he got upgraded to 40 hours per week, so we are pretty happy about that! He is looking for a "career" job and has had a few interviews with a couple different places! He hasn't quite found anything yet..but we hope he finds something soon. Until then, he will continue to work at AFCU.


My jobs are going pretty good..I say pretty good because they have been SO slow latley! I haven't been gettin too many hours, which is hard..but I love both the offices I work for and most of all I love working for the Dentists that I work for! They both are great and teach me lots everday! I LOVE Dental Hygiene! Im so glad I made it through school, and worked hard to get where I'm at!

We are both truly blessed!!












Joey's birthday cake his Aunt made him :)


Having lunch with the Harris Family! We love and miss them lots!


Here are the blankets I've made so far........
























4 comments:

  1. love those blankets, they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you updated!! Those blankets are cute-way to go! It was fun to see you today! See you guys in a couple weeks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, those blankets look great!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute, Kandace! I love the blankets and want to have another baby just to get one!!

    ReplyDelete