Friday, December 3, 2010

BIG WEEK!!!

WEDNESDAY..........
We got tickets to the Jazz vs. Pacers game!! It was such a fun date night! Just Joey and I went and we got ice cream and cinnamon glazed almonds..my favorite! Jazz won and Joey was happy!

I promise I don't wear this hat everyday! haha I feel like in all my pictures
i'm wearing the same hat!






THURSDAY..............
I got offered another part time Dental Hygiene Postion! We are so blessed! It has been a long 7 months looking for a full time dental hygiene job...but we were patient (lets be honest, Joey was but not so much me) so now look what happened! So as of Dec. 13, I will work Mon and Wed at an office in Provo, and Thurs and Fri at the most amazing office ever in Pleasant Grove (the office i've worked at for 6 months now). We are so grateful! Most of all I'm so excited to be able to quit serving nights at Texas Roadhouse, use my Bachelor's degree, and spend nights at home with my husband..it's been a long time :)


FRIDAY...................
We got to go to the Festival of Trees with our friends Taylor and Kelly Ellis! It was actually really cool! There were so many different kinds of trees that people made and donated for patients at Primary Childrens. It was kind of sad! There were pictures next to each tree of the little kids that have passed away at primary's. It made us so grateful for all we have and for the special Christmas Season. They also had some pretty amazing gingerbread houses! They were made out of anything you could think of..donuts, pretzels, candy, chocolate, ice cream cones, and cereal. Some people are pretty creative! We had a really fun time tonight!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

  1. way to go on the job! Thos cinnamon almonds are my FAV too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute and stylish you are!! Congrats on getting another job. I'm glad you get to hang out with Joey more. It's the best just being together!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your second job!! I just interviewed for one and I'm hoping to get it. I can't even imagine how happy you must be now! I'm so so happy for you. And you and Joey are adorable. AND if I were you, I'd wear that hat in every picture because you look stinkin cute!

    Good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay!! Kandace! Glad to see you are BLOGGING and so excited you got another job!! JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeewww! You always wear that hat, Kandace! Holy cow, wear something else... J/J. You are the most adorable thing eva! Congrats again on the new job! Yay!

    ReplyDelete