Friday, November 19, 2010

6 MONTHS............

We have been married for 6 months now!..well officially tomorrow! Can you believe it? It has gone by so fast, but it has also been so much fun! Tonight to celebrate we went out to eat at TGIF, and went on a drive to look at big houses! (thats our favorite thing to do)! Next week we get to go to Pocatello and have Thanksgiving with my Grandma! I'm so excited to go to Poky! It makes me so happy to go to my hometown and to see everybody! I can't believe it's already the end of the year! It has been such a great year and we are so thankful for everything that we have! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kandace! I don't think you are a creeper at all :) (and yes, I totally remember you...how is your sis?) Blog stalking is the best and now I just have someone else to stalk as well! Congrats on getting married and graduating and all those wonderful things! It is crazy how fast time goes and where life takes us. Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kandace!!! i added you to my blog k??!!! :] i havent seen you in forever!!! :/ hope to see you soon:] love, kaci:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you guys in the header.. Carson said, "OH, Kandace looks so cute in that picture!"

    ReplyDelete