Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS time!!!

So today Joey has been at work and school all day..I was really bored! So I decided to go buy Christmas decorations! I didn't buy very many but I bought enough to make our house look at least a little like Christmas! I can't wait until we can buy lots of decorations someday!

Here's our stockings...when I get a sewing machine I'm gonna TRY to make cuter ones!

Our new Christmas Ornaments!

We haven't bought our "First Christmas" ornament yet..so this is it for now!

Working on our Gingerbread Houses! Hard Work!

Finished Projects....Our house is on the right!

Me, Joey, Jeff and Tara
The boys think their pretty funny ruinin our picture!
Lily Mills!! Isn't she a cute little thing!
She loves Joey the best!

This was when we went to the Festival of Trees!
















2 comments:

  1. Cute decorations! I love your tree! Mine and Todd's first Christmas tree was short with no top. It was really weird. Anyway, good job on your gbread house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any holiday decorations yet either. And you just made me realize I didn't take any pics of our gingerbread houses :( Looks like you guys are ready for Christmas! We miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete