Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm not very good at this!!

So I have been wanting to start a blog since we have been married! But it's a little bit harder than it seems haha. Finally I figured a few things out and i'm gonna try and learn more...So you guys are gonna have to help me learn how to do everything!
Everything is going pretty good right now! Joey is in his last semster at UVU and still just workin lots at the bank. Im still servin :( and workin 2 days a week as a hygienist! Im still in the process of lookin for a full time hygiene job..but NO luck!! We have a new addition to our family..His name is Owen. Maybe i'll post some pics of him soon! He is kinda boring..but we still love him lots :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So excited you have a blog now. When you come for Thanksgiving I will teach you lots of things.. cuz I know so much about blogging! :) Good luck on finding a job! Look forward to seeing you guys in a month! Have fun!!

    p.s. I feel so cool to be the FIRST person to leave a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so happy you've finally joined the blogging world so I can stalk you! I miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete